Newport, Victoria County

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Still not resolved - nearly a year.I have spoken to Jason and he makes all the right noises saying to pay it back and he will call me, ha ha.

It is now in the Bacchus March Magistrate's court hands and Jason has to go there on the 15Jan15.

He does not want to pay weekly some $$ but I think that is the only option, now.Meanwhile our fence is falling over.

Original review posted by user Sep 24, 2014

We received the quotes for fencing 11/12/13.We paid Jason $1100 on the 29/1/14.

He said he needs 2 weeks for the materials and we organised that someone would be home on 3 occasions but he never showed. I sent him a letter of complaint. I asked consumer affairs to step in, to no avail. We are going to VCAT 55 King street Melbourne for a hearing at 2.15pm Friday 26/9/14.

He is such a liar, with his many excuses and contradictions.

He still advertised his business and he was seen doing a job at another place. I cannot warn people strongly enough to steer away from this person.

I also cannot understand why police are not prepared to act on a person who takes money under false pretences.

karljan@live.com.au

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with J And A Fencing And Gates?

Comments

Newport, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #890407

Well VCAT was supportive giving us the order for Jayson to pay with court costs.But he will ignore that now and I am now waiting for VCAT to send me an original copy of the order so that I can take it to the Magistrate court.

Hoping that he will come to his senses and give us back the money.

He lives at 4 Bank st.Ballan and his phone number is 0437815320.